Checksums for OpenBSD system files

Hi, I am trying to find out if my BSD machine has possibly been
hacked.  I realize that the ideal thing to do if there is any question
is to wipe the machine and reinstall, but I have absolutely no
physical access at this time, so that's not an option.  What I would
like to do is to get a list of the MD5 sums of all the important files
in the standard install.  Is there such a list?  Or should I download
the images, unpack them and md5 them?  This is with 2.8, btw.

Speaking of physical access, I'm going to buy a Video Weasel card so
that I can get access to the console and reinstall this thing
(3.0!!!).

Thanks