Radius Authentication in OpenBSD 3.0

Hi All:

   I am wondering weather radius authentication in OpenBSD 3.0
will allow me to run my mailserver without having local logins for
mailboxes and pop.

Also will changing the shell to /sbin/nologin stop the radius server
(Cistron) from authenticating.

If anyone has done this please contact me. It will save a LOT of work
!

                       Marina Brown
"Demanding domestic security in times of war invites
carelessness in preserving civil liberties and the
right of privacy. Frequently the people are only too
anxious for their freedoms to be sacrificed on the
altar of authoritarianism thought to be necessary to
remain safe and secure."

      -- Texas libertarian Republican, Ron Paul