[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OBSD2.7 hangs/ping to if/with if disabled
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: OBSD2.7 hangs/ping to if/with if disabled
- From: "Parity Error" <bootup_(_at_)_mail_(_dot_)_ru>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:35:36 +1080000
- Reply-to: "Parity Error" <bootup_(_at_)_mail_(_dot_)_ru>
I dont know if this is expected or not.
I have a second intf le2. I did ifconfig le2 down.
Then pinged the ipaddress(say x) assigned to le2. And there
is no route entry telling x should go to the loopback
interface. When i did the ping, the machine froze
While resolving for x, it should find the outgoing intf
disabled, and just ret err, i think.. but this is not happening
Приглашаем пообщаться на http://www.talk.ru/