Applying patches to multiple systems

I remember seeing a thread about this awhile ago on the list but I can't
seem to find it for the life of me.

To those running multiple OpenBSD boxes on a network, how do you patch
multiple systems?

Can I keep patched kernel source on one machine with a bunch of .conf files
for each system on the network and rebuild the kernel and distribute to
individual machines?

How about patches that require rebuilding binaries? Is there a way to make
install to a /tmp directory, tar up the patched files and distribute to all
the servers on the network?

Thanks,
Jason Stout