3.0 pre-orders are up...

So you all know... we've just activated 3.0 pre-orders...

The price has gone up to $40 US as we previously discussed, since this
release contains 3 CDs (in the same size package!  Can you imagine how
much effort it took to find such a package?!?!), and because the price
remained fixed at $30 USD for the previous 9 CD releases.

Having 3 CDs also lets us do something else we've wanted to do: 6
architectures can boot and install directly from the 3 CDs provided:
i386, alpha, macppc, hp300, sparc, and sparc64.