From: Csaba Bobák [mailto:rendszergazdi_(_at_)_trendkft_(_dot_)_hu]
Sent: 30 October 2001 12:02
To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Subject: nic naming confusion

Hi,

  I am kindda new to this list as well as to oBSD.
I am setting up an oBSD firewall so I put 2 nics it the computer.
Upon install I noticed that the first one is called fxp0 (that's ok) and
the second one is called rl0.
Why? Why is it not fxp1? What is rl0? What am I doing wrong?

TIA

Csaba

This message went through virus scan at Trend Ltd. which stated
the message was clean of virii appeared before 2001.10.03.