networking, ls-120, and obsd.

I am trying to get a network set up between windows and Obsd boxes. I am not going to be using a modem, but instead I am hoping to somehow use a direct cable connection type thing like they use the window world [eck!] I am hoping that obsd can make a network like this. Can anyone help me or direct me to where I need to go?

Also, I have an ls-120 that will not be mounted. The ls-120 is a 3.5 superfloppy, and whenever I try to mount it it says that I have not configured that device. It works fine in Linux, so what is up with it in obsd? My fstab file looks like:
/dev/sd0a /floppy msdos 0 0

Noorah