RE: apache web server

You need to use redirect with /etc/ipnat.rules and also edit
/etc/ipf.rules to look as such

Examples
/etc/ipf.rules

pass in quick on ne3 proto tcp from any to 192.168.0.X port = 80 flags
S/SA keep state (for web)

pass in quick on ne3 proto tcp from any to 192.168.0.X port = 22 (for
ssh)
of course these rules can be tighter for example, on mine I only allow
ssh in from my work external ip address.

Examples
/etc/ipnat.rules

rdr ne3 0.0.0.0/0 port 80 -> 192.168.0.X port 80 (for web)

rdr ne3 0.0.0.0/0 port 22 -> 192.168.0.X port 22 (for ssh)

Because you are using ppoe I assume you are using dhcp from your
provider that is why the 0.0.0.0/0 in the nat statements, if not put
your external ip address there. And also replace my ip addresses for the
inside with your own.

I am just about finish writing up a HOWTO to try and help on these
issues, I am trying to put every thing in idiot proof terms so guys and
gals in the same IQ group as I can undertand it, hehehehe. It will be
posted on the website below.

www.digitalrage.org