[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
multibooting other *bsd's
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: multibooting other *bsd's
- From: justin <m0rph13_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 15:17:37 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-to: m0rph13_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com
It seems that the OpenBSD boot loader is capable of
booting other systems. I have a NetBSD drive sitting
dormant and a drive with FreeBSD I could put to use.
However I have not seen much information about multi
booting with other BSD's. Many people have suggested
Grub but this seems like it may be unnecessary. Anyone
have experience with this? Maybe some suggestions?
Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals.
Visit your host, monkey.org