[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: -current ports dependencies broke?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: -current ports dependencies broke?
- From: justin <m0rph13_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:10:17 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-to: m0rph13_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com
Yes, I had just found this. Thank you. This brngs me
to the question of upgrades. I had seen on some old
posts that a more automated upgrade procedure was
being worked on anyone know the status? thanks.
--- Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_sightly_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> > /usr/ports/packages/i386/All/qt2-3.1.tgz
> > pkg_add(qt2-3.1): add of dependency `libmng-1.0.1'
> > failed!
> > *** Error code 1
> Remove the old version of the respective package first.
Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals.
Visit your host, monkey.org