Dynamic IP with fixed DNS name service?

  Back when I ran a windows box as my ISP link, I used the TZO service
to register a fixed name with my dynamic IP assigned by my ISP.  About
the time I switched to OpenBSD as a firewall, I also talked my ISP into
a fixed IP address.  Now it looks like that may be changing back to a
dynamic address and I'm looking for something that runs under OpenBSD
that can do the same kind of job the TZO service did.

  Anybody know of one of those dns services that handles more than just
windows clients?  Pointers to the service, the client code or both would
be appreciated.

--
                                      (UniKyrn on IM, ICQ#27068798)
Brian W. Antoine                    briana @ ipeg|dogear|circuit .com