Re: Xfree86, 2.9 and logitech mouse

justin <m0rph13_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com> écrivait (wrote) :

> Also I have tried making a new config file with the
> same result. The works fine when running the wsmoused
> daemon. Any suggestions?

This is a wsmoused bug. When wsmoused is killed (before starting X), the
mouse resolution is not properly restored (it is decreased when wsmoused
is running).

If you want to avoid it, either :
 - don't run wsmoused before launching X
 - get the latest version of src/usr.sbin/wsmoused/wsmoused.c (this
   problem has been fixed a few weeks ago) and recompile wsmoused.

Jean-Baptiste Marchand
--
jbm_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net
Real Unix Books are written with Troff