[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Xfree86, 2.9 and logitech mouse
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Xfree86, 2.9 and logitech mouse
- From: justin <m0rph13_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:15:17 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-to: m0rph13_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com
I just installed OpenBSD 2.9(with X)last nite and
first let me compliment the installer and what i have
seen of the system so far. However I am having a X
and/or wsmouse related problem it seems. My mouse
(Logitech MouseMan+ PS/2) is *very* slow under X ... I
am using the same config file that was previously on
my NetBSD drive.
Also I have tried making a new config file with the
same result. The works fine when running the wsmoused
daemon. Any suggestions?
Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals.
Visit your host, monkey.org