[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ipnat/rdr problem
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ipnat/rdr problem
- From: Dennis Schoen <dennis_(_at_)_cobolt_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:50:04 +0200
- Mail-copies-to: never
- Reply-to: Dennis Schoen <dennis_(_at_)_cobolt_(_dot_)_net>
On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 10:39:54AM +0800, Clarence wrote:
> I am a little bit depressed. Here is the testing case for the rdr/ipnat.
> I tried to work out with followings configuration.
You're not trying to test this configuration from a host
inside you 192.168.1.* network? That wont work because you
can't safely/easily build a so called "reflector". Try from an
"The Idea Is Good But The World Isn't Ready Yet"