i810/i815 gfx

I'm looking at a 1u rack server with built-in i81x graphics. With all the problems reported with that chipset recently, I just want to be clear on one point: the problems with these graphics cards are X-Windows problems, NOT problems with console display, right?

Thanks,
-Kit
--
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin

"...qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
(...if you would have peace, be prepared for war)
-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Visit your host, monkey.org