Re: VPN Setup

> I am a student and select the VPN implementation as my yearly project.  I
> decided to set it up under openbsd.  Can anyone tell me where should I
> start the set up of the VPN under OpenBSD ?  Thanks.

man vpn et al and Google is going to be you best friends for this
project.

Anyway, what do you learn and how long have you been learning it? Try
being more practical and independent.
It is only my humble opinion, of course.

Csaba

This message went through virus scan at Trend Ltd. which stated
the message was clean of virii appeared before 2001.10.03.

Visit your host, monkey.org