MS-6215

I just got an MSI Slim-PC with an i815E chipset.

The video does not work at all.  It crashes when I try to use vesa driver,
it even crashes when I just try to run xf86cfg.

I tried the i810 driver under FreeBSD with the same results: black screen,
crashed system.  This seems to be all this card will do.  I did manage to
get a very small video window using the VGA driver that was about
200xsomething.  very strange.

Has anybody had success with these "Solano" chipsets?  So far its a quick
way to kill a box.  Are these not vesa compatable?

TimH