[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Backups Freezing / Crashing
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Backups Freezing / Crashing
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 00:46:18 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 02:54:01PM -0700, A farmer using BSD, eh! wrote:
> OBSD comes with sendmail enabled. You just need to learn to use it.
What a nonsense. Everybody is free to run any piece of software he wants on
OpenBSD. If there's a question specific to the software it's better asked on
the software's list, though.
"Any piece of software" includes qmail and djbware in general.
The orginial poster's question wasn't qmail specific at all.
Seems to be a windows question, or samba at best. Both not really
appropriate on misc_(_at_)__(_dot_)_
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* BS Web Services, Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.