[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: de0: link down: cable problem?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: de0: link down: cable problem?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 02:18:28 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 09:04:48PM +0200, Dries Schellekens wrote:
> Wouldn't it be beter to make dc default over de?
BUT there are some rare cards matched by dc and not working with dc, but
working with de. Thus de has higher precedence until these rare ones are
working with dc, too.
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* BS Web Services, Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.