sparc64 booting options

OK, I made some new sparc64 boot media, and we have confirmed that you can
use floppy30.fs to boot at least an ultra1.  It should also work on an
ultra2 -- this media is designed for the sbus versions of the machines.

There is also a bsd.rd that will work fine on all machines, if you can get
it onto the filesystem, or net boot it.

Finally, there is a floppyB30 that is designed for the pci machines.
We are hearing that most of the pci machines cannot properly boot from
floppies though, and in fact, have not yet heard of anyone having had
success.

Perhaps we will have CD booting working in time for the release.

Visit your host, monkey.org