turn off krb5?

Trying out the new snapshot, and it seems to be working great.  The new pf
nat was much easier to set up than before.

I'm having trouble setting up kerberosV, however.  Is it possible to just
use krb4?  I realize k5 is backwards compatible, and I've had some luck
getting it to work, but it's awefully complex to configure when I just
want to use k4.

ted

--
Ted - grendel_(_at_)_heorot_(_dot_)_stanford_(_dot_)_edu - http://heorot.stanford.edu/grendel/
"Welcome to Stanford.  There are no walls.  No guards.  But the campus