chroot and sftp-server

Woohoo I've finally gotten my sftp-server up and running, and upon
logging in noticed I had access to the whole system (well, where my
user can normally go at least). I'd like to chroot the server if I
could so when users log in they stay in their home, is this possible? I
checked the OBSD2.9 and OSSH FAQs and didn't see anything about setting
up chrooted users for sftp-server (I did find how to do it via normal
ftpd). Has anyone gotten this to work before? I would also like to get
it working on a Linux box I have, so if anyone knows what needs to be
done on that platform it would be appreciated as well, thankya. :)
http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1