[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: internal compiler error or I am doing something wrong?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: internal compiler error or I am doing something wrong?
- From: "tim cheadle" <tcheadle_(_at_)_gmu_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: 04 Oct 2001 07:17:46 EDT
- Reply-to: "tim cheadle" <tcheadle_(_at_)_gmu_(_dot_)_edu>
it focuses on linux but applies to OpenBSD as well (i'm assuming you're using
On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:31:27 +0200, Mitja Pirih said:
> I'm new to this mailing list and also to OBSD. I'm working on OBSD 2.9 on a
> Cyrix 6x86M2 (M2) 171MHz with 32MB RAM. It is working fine as firewall, but
> now I have to setup a mail server. I was trying to compile qmail, I followed
> the instructions read the FAQ but I can't solve my problem. I receive an
> Internal compiler error 11. I try to compile somethig in ports typing make
> install and I receive the same error. What I am doing wrong?
Visit your host, monkey.org