[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 'make build' error with user uucp removed
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 'make build' error with user uucp removed
- From: Nick Nauwelaerts <nick_(_at_)_be_(_dot_)_wanadoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 11:41:46 +0200
- Organization: Wanadoo Belgium
Talking about UUCP, should rmail also be moved to the new port because
it relates to UUCP or should it stay in the base system?
> Edit /usr/src/gnu/Makefile and remove libexec from the SUBDIR line.
> However, the build will likely halt when it runs mtree (if not
> before) due to the lack of a uucp user. You really ought to add
> that back if you want to be able to do builds. Having the
> uucp user in and of itself does not impact security.
> - todd
Visit your host, monkey.org