Re: ne Ethernet Interface warning

I got the same problem sometimes, I have 3 ISA Cards installed,
In my case I'm very sure that it belongs to, too much traffic, as I can
cause
this behavior when I transfer files thru my local network at full
10Mbps.

The only thing argueing me is that the system is nearly not responding
then.
Is there any way to avoid that the system performance is effected in
such a big way?

Maybe 16MB Ram and a AMD DX 4 100 ist really to less for this.

Carsten
get

--
Registered Linux User #228992