syslogd - remote listening

Greetings
 am trying to get syslogd to accept logging from an portmaster accessserver.

This is what i have done :

On the Portmaster
Set the portmaster to log to my OpenBSD box (by ipnumber)
Set logging facility "termination" to local17.err
I have also opened in our fw to accept traffic from Portmaster to OpenBSD box

On my OpenBSD box

Put this line in /etc/syslog.conf
local7.err /var/log/pm3

Starting syslogd with these parameters
/usr/sbin/syslogd -u -f /etc/syslog.conf (to be sure that it uses that config file ,-u for "insecure" mode)

Netstat -a shows
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address (state)
tcp 0 0 *.mysql *.* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 *.www *.* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 *.ftp *.* LISTEN
tcp 0 0 *.ssh *.* LISTEN
udp 0 0 *.syslog *.*

This is the file that logging should appear in
bash# ls -la /var/log/pm3
-rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 0 Sep 26 13:05 /var/log/pm3

Somewhere i must have forgotten something, any pointers would be grateful.

TIA!

--Rickard Svorén, Xpress On-Line

-Mvh , Rickard

Xpress On-Line Värmland AB
Rickard Svorén
Bromsgatan 4
653 41 Karlstad
rickard_(_dot_)_svoren_(_at_)_xpress_(_dot_)_se
Tel : 054-521920
Fax : 054-525867
www.xpress.se