Re: An alert of US copyright scope

On Fri, Sep 21, 2001 at 06:04:55PM +0200, Toni Mueller wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 09:47:52PM -0700, A farmer using BSD, eh! wrote:
> > The article was free (older issue in August 4th) titled "A clumsy copyright
> > law".  The cfm link is variable. Just click thru Technology Quarterly. To
> > the right hand side bar, there is a RELATED ITESM box. Inside there is a
> > computer technologies link. Click thru and it's in the middle.  Sorry.
>
> I'd like to read the article, but can't seem to find it. I don't get the
> "related items" box, and searching for your title, or SSSCA, didn't
> turn up anything "useful", only a short article about a demonstration
> in favour of Dimtry Sklyarov. Searching for DMCA didn't help either.

Try clicking ...more under "The tech boom did not end....." in Technology
Quarterly.  When the article "A crunch of gears" appears, Related items
box also shows a computer technology link.

I waited a while before this article became a free reading to everyone. So
dont use search coz it will show up as a subscribed article.

Visit your host, monkey.org