The PPP Code

Hi,

I was hopeing someone could help me understand the PPP code.

I want to use another tty driver.
So I am trying to figure out where to insert the characters that come from
my other tty device in the ppp/tty code.
I have understod that the original tty device writes its chars into the
clist tp->t_rawq. And the extra stuff inserted here is from the tty
functions. So I suppose I
could write the output from my other tty driver into tp->t_rawq directly.
But then what?
How do I get the PPP stack to suck it in?

Thanks in advance
David

Visit your host, monkey.org