rebuild apache

I'm running openbsd 2.9-stable.

When i try to do apachectl restart, it says
bash-2.04# apachectl restart
/usr/sbin/apachectl restart: configuration broken, ignoring restart
/usr/sbin/apachectl restart: (run 'apachectl configtest' for details)

But when I do

bash-2.04# apachectl configtest
Memory fault (core dumped)

What's the deal? It used to work. If i rename httpd.conf, it says it can't find it, which is good. But otherwise, it dumps core when trying to check the config, which i'm pretty sure isn't broken.

How can I reinstall apache? I'd like to go to 1.3.20, since it's out. How do I upgrade over 1.3.19?

thanks.

// rodent @ voyager net

//www: http://dev0id.net/
//aim: r0dent