Re: US Congress already discussing bans on strong crypto (fwd)

I am very sorry about what happened in NY and Washington. But this is not
the way to ban the strong cripto.

Turned off server - absolute security, I agree, but there must be other
ways. There will always be a bad guy who will find the way, and the only
way to keep up, is to improve all the time.

Best regards,
BSDard