[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Dell Poweredge 350
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Dell Poweredge 350
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:21:22 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 11:13:37AM -0700, Jason Stout wrote:
> Despite my strong objections management has decided they'd like to run Dell
> servers for infrastructure. Is anyone running a Poweredge 350 under 2.9? I
> can't find any info on the motherboard at Dell's site besides "bx" chipset
> which seems odd considering they're running P3's.
That's not odd, that works.
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.