[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Newbie: network
- From: Cupid <slibinelis_(_at_)_kateka_(_dot_)_lt>
- Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 14:11:42 +0200
- Organization: Trechiasis Reichas Incorporated
- Reply-to: Sarin <slibinelis_(_at_)_kateka_(_dot_)_lt>
I still can`t configure my access to the net.
I don`t know if it is IPv4 or IPv6.
I know only my IP address...subnet mask...Gateway...
DNS....domain group...but there still is one problem.
My Internet Provider is cable TV company so there is a big LAN in our
city and the access to the internet is through proxy which alows only
8080 port.So where and how and what should I do to configure
Thanx in advance :)
Visit your host, monkey.org