OpenBSD optimized kernel config for athlon board.

Hello misc,

  I'm wondering, does anyone have an example
  of an optimized kernel configuration file
  (something like HERMES) for an ABIT KA7
  motherboard with a 700Mhz Athlon processor.
  Also I have a ATA66 HD and two realtek 100Mbit
  ethernet adapters. This is going to be a webserver
  so I do not want powermanagement make the computer
  go to sleep.

  Can anyone give me some clues about the config file?

--
Best regards,
 Niek                          mailto:nieka_(_at_)_dsv_(_dot_)_nl