Re: Digital camera: device recognised, can't access

On 2001-09-07 at 22:42 +0200, Phil Pennock wrote:
> I'm trying to access a digital camera on my OpenBSD 2.9-current laptop.

Drat.  I suddenly realised last night that I'd written this; it's
2.9-stable, not -current.  I'd be happy to move to -current if someone
familiar with the code feels this would help; looking at the CVSWeb
interface, r1.11 of src/sys/dev/usb/umass.c has a commit message which
has me hopeful ...

How stable do people feel that -current is on i386 laptops at present?
--
Stay the patient course
Of little worth is your ire

Visit your host, monkey.org