[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Digital camera: device recognised, can't access
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Digital camera: device recognised, can't access
- From: Phil Pennock <Phil_(_dot_)_Pennock_(_at_)_globnix_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 23:06:28 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On 2001-09-07 at 22:42 +0200, Phil Pennock wrote:
> I'm trying to access a digital camera on my OpenBSD 2.9-current laptop.
Drat. I suddenly realised last night that I'd written this; it's
2.9-stable, not -current. I'd be happy to move to -current if someone
familiar with the code feels this would help; looking at the CVSWeb
interface, r1.11 of src/sys/dev/usb/umass.c has a commit message which
has me hopeful ...
How stable do people feel that -current is on i386 laptops at present?
Stay the patient course
Of little worth is your ire
The network is down