I386 advice...

I would like to OpenBSD up on some athlon hardware I have here. At
present, I have two scsi disk drives and controller card that don't
work with OpenBSD. I have an open PR with one of the configurations
and will submit another one in a couple of days for the second config,
but in the meantime, I'm interested to know if replacing the host
adaptor (preferred) or disk drives would allow me to get this up and
running. The adaptor is an Adaptec AHA-2930CU and the drives are both
Quantum: One is a Fireball TM2110S and the other is a more recent
drive, the Quantum Atlas 10K. Are there any host adaptors that are
known to work with the Atlas 10K?

Just to recap: the problems I'm having are:

2340CU+Fireball:  kernel panic during unpacking of the file sets
		  during install with ffs_valloc: dup alloc (Open PR)

2340CU+Atlas 10K: No problem during install, but can't get past boot
	          because of timeout messages.

sdb

Visit your host, monkey.org