Re: Digital camera: device recognised, can't access

I have a similar scenario here, with the smart media slot on my laptop.
I have a 64Mb flash card installed and it's recognised by 2.9-stable as:

umass0 at uhub1 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
umass0: STMicroelectronics ST92163 Mass Storage Flash Card Reader, rev
1.10/1.02, addr 2
umass0: using SCSI over BBB-P
scsibus1 at umass0: 2 targets
sd0 at scsibus1 targ 1 lun 0: <STM(CMG), FlashCardReader, 1.28> SCSI2
0/direct removable
sd0: could not mode sense (4/5); using fictitious geometry
sd0: 62MB, 62 cyl, 64 head, 32 sec, 512 bytes/sec, 128000 sec total

I'd really like to get this working, and am looking at pulling the
umass code from the NetBSD kernel into -current, but I'm in a little
over my head. Even if the SCSI over BBB-P and umass stuff works, I'm
not sure if the related userland code will.

I'll keep playing with it, but I'm a long way short of a result. I'd be
interested to hear from anyone else looking at this.

-P