DDNS / DHCP question

I'm sorry if this is a FAQ, but I've scoured openbsd.org/faq and Google for
quite awhile without finding anything about this issue.

I have been trying to get a very small-scale DDNS setup going for several
months now. According to postings on the ISC DHCP server mailing lists, it
should be as easy as adding a few lines to /etc/dhcpd.conf. However, when I
try to add the necessary lines, I get these errors:

===
[root_(_at_)_localhost ~]# dhcpd -q dc0
/etc/dhcpd.conf line 16: expecting a parameter or declaration.
ddns-updates
^
/etc/dhcpd.conf line 17: expecting a parameter or declaration.
ddns-update-style
^
/etc/dhcpd.conf line 18: expecting a parameter or declaration.
ddns-domainname
^
/etc/dhcpd.conf line 19: expecting a parameter or declaration.
ddns-rev-domainname
^
/etc/dhcpd.conf line 21: expecting a parameter or declaration.
update-static-leases
^
/etc/dhcpd.conf line 22: expecting a parameter or declaration.
ignore
^
Configuration file errors encountered -- exiting
exiting.
===

The lines that are causing these errors are as follows:

ddns-updates on;
ddns-update-style ad-hoc;
ddns-domainname "mydomain.com";
ddns-rev-domainname "in-addr.arpa";

update-static-leases on;
ignore client-updates;

It's not like I'm making up where to put this or what commands to use
anything. I'm copying this from multiple different sources, all of whom have
DDNS working.

I'm pretty sure that we're talking about similar, if not identical, versions
of DHCP, me and these other people. Ver. 1.3, what OBSD ships with.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. TIA.

--
Nick Kocharhook -- <SPAMnick_(_at_)_SPAMkocharhook_(_dot_)_SPAMcom>

Visit your host, monkey.org