[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mount problem using booteasy
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Mount problem using booteasy
- From: "Ullrich 'Jason' Haag" <jason_(_at_)_macrosys_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 00:57:33 -0400
- Organization: Macrosoft Systems, Inc.
Wd0 (with bootinst/booteasy): Win95, 1 GB (disklabel says wd0i)
Wd1: OpenBSD 2.9-stable, 1.5 GB
I can beautifully boot into 2.9 by hitting F5 during boot (as prompted
Unfortunately, when I try to mount the Win95 drive with either
A) "mount -t msdos /dev/wd0i /mnt", or
B) "mount_msdos -l /dev/wd0i /mnt"
the box dies. No debug messages, it just stops responding to key inputs.
I can still switch virtual terminals, and the cursor does a CR/LF on the
enter key, but nothing else happens.
Any idea? I theorize that OpenBSD get confused by booteasy's boot from
the 2nd hard drive...? Anyone?
Visit your host, monkey.org