setting up router

Hi all,
I'm trying to set up a router and thought I'd try routed first.  I'm just
making the box a gateway to the internet (one ethernet connected to cable
modem, the other to hub).  Following the networking howto, I set sysctl to
...forwarding=1, but when I unleash routed I get network
unreachable.  However, pings work properly between router and hosts.  I
don't know what I'm missing.  Any helpful suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Nathan Langford
nathanl_(_at_)_eden_(_dot_)_rutgers_(_dot_)_edu

Visit your host, monkey.org