[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: firewall friendly ftp?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: firewall friendly ftp?
- From: Nils Nordman <nino_(_at_)_nforced_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 22:11:03 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 02:55:54PM -0500, Joshua b. Jore wrote:
> Ideas? (I'm just a home user who hosts some other people's web pages -
> nuttin' commercial)
Well, first of you should examine the possibility of using sftp instead,
there are nice gui clients for windows your friends can use.
Other than that, you can read this page(I haven't read it myself but
saw it only today):
Visit your host, monkey.org