Re: Press notice: OBSD @ NASA

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 10:21:59AM -0700, Marc Matteo wrote:
> Prehaps some kind soul can enlighten me, but I would think the Nasa/OpenBSD
> [ ... ]

> Now here's the real question.  Why didn't they use Open's IPSec?  That way

I don't know.

I also didn't mean to claim that their setup is bullet proof or the most
advanced possible, or whatever. The reason I posted this is that it's
a big name that could help increase public confidence in this system
(ie, this is something for your marketing department: it shines, but
don't ask if it works ;)  ).

Best,
--Toni++