[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: porting dynamic IP code?!
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: porting dynamic IP code?!
- From: Andrew Shugg <andrew_(_at_)_neep_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:18:40 +0800
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Quoth al3x payne:
> I'm a c novice, so when "gcc -c premium.c" produced the error:
> "premium.c:28: iostream.h: No such file or directory," I was puzzled.
> Basically, I have to get the code pasted below (also available at
> http://www.dynu.com/files/linux/freebsd/premium.c) working in OpenBSD
> ASAP. I assume it's a fairly simple matter, but any tips would be
> great! Thanks, all. The code follows...
Despite the ".c" extension, this is C++ and needs to be built with g++,
not gcc, as per the instructions in the code itself. =)
Andrew Shugg <andrew_(_at_)_neep_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_au> http://www.neep.com.au/
"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there? Well I'd like to meet him. I could do with a good laugh."
Visit your host, monkey.org