[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 2.9-stable system freeze
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 2.9-stable system freeze
- From: Jure Pecar <pegasus_(_at_)_telemach_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 23:31:10 +0200
- Organization: Select Technology
On Tue, 4 Sep 2001 22:50:30 +0200 (CEST)
> I read the bug report already, thanks anyway (-:
> I'll try to determine if any programs make use of
> that db3 lib in the next few days or maybe try to
> find anything else that can cause the freeze.
> Please note that my freeze-up occured after an
> uptime of more than thirty days, has never occurred
> before and hasn't occurered ever since.
Now this is getting interesting. Can I assume that any db3 using program is able to crash a 2.9-stable box? Can it happen with gdbm too? At least I can recompile my apps to use gdbm.