Re: Diskless Workstations

Chuck Yerkes <chuck_(_at_)_snew_(_dot_)_com> moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> Anyone seen an ISA card that can take a Compact Flash module?

You could use an ISA PCMCIA adapter, and a CF->PCMCIA adapter.

I believe you can get CF to ATA (IDE) adaptors, since most CF memory
cards have a "true IDE" mode.

You can also get flash IDE drives that are not much bigger than an IDC
header and plug straight on to the motherboard.

--cjb

--
| Christopher Biggs --- Stallion Technolgoies  | One of the founding membata,|
| Evil Genius Division, Brisbane, Q, Australia | Society for Creative Pluri. |

Visit your host, monkey.org