[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 3.0 release date?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 3.0 release date?
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 23:30:48 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 05:14:04PM -0400, Nathan Langford wrote:
> Anyone know around when 3.0 will be released? I know, no patience - it's
> just that the sblive driver is in 3.0. I found instructions for setting
> up the driver on freebsd current. Does something similar exist for obsd
Ever visited www.openbsd.org/goals.html? "Make a release every 6 months".
Should be there in the beginning of November if I don't mix up months.
* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org