[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Cable for Serial Terminal

On Tue, Sep 04, 2001 at 06:23:30AM +1000, Karun wrote:
> What type of cable do i need to use for a serial terminal?

Serial cable with some pins crossed, usually called nullmodemcable or serial
Crossover cable.

* Henning Brauer, hostmaster_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de, http://www.bsws.de *
* Roedingsmarkt 14, 20459 Hamburg, Germany               *
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
(Dennis Ritchie)