PATH for ssh in non-interactive mode

in my .profile i has redefinition of PATH to pick up my ~/bin
dir with various lame scripts and stuff... but when i say:

ssh target-box lame-script

it answers:

sh: lame-script: not found

as i see, for non-interactive sessions, there is a way (login
capabilities) to set environment. is it the only choise?

thanks...

[it's not that comfortable, because in case of any PATH changes,
 i need to synchronise two places]

--
Denis A. Doroshenko                    internet services, unices, m$ os
System programmer and administrator    programming, administering, consulting