[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: On the subject of booting... Re: OpenBSD remote install
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: On the subject of booting... Re: OpenBSD remote install
- From: Philipp Buehler <lists_(_at_)_fips_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:31:43 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: Philipp Buehler <lists_(_at_)_fips_(_dot_)_de>
On 31/08/2001, Wim Vandeputte <bunbun_(_at_)_reptile_(_dot_)_rug_(_dot_)_ac_(_dot_)_be> wrote Cc misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org:
> 0. NFS feature takes extra space that we obviously don't have on the floppy ;-)
> 1. If you can run an NFS server, you can run an FTP server too.
Well, basically was the question about "*documented* but not implemented" ..
So, if it's really not possible (and I dislike the idea of starting to
spread via 2 or more floppies), the documentation should be fixed for that
Philipp Buehler, aka fips | sysfive.com GmbH | BOfH | NUCH | <double-p>
#1: Break the clue barrier!
#2: Already had buzzword confuseritis ?
Visit your host, monkey.org