Re: redundant firewall with openbsd

My provider has been having SMTP server problems so I'm fairly sure
this didn't get through last time, especially since it didn't show up
on the list.. If you get two copies, my apologies.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 06:24:06 +0100, you wrote:

>> On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:59:22 +0200, you wrote:
>>
><snip>
>> If any of you want to help with coding or testing an "OpenVRRP" of
>> sorts, please contact me.
>>

>I'm no coder but I would be more than willing to help test and document
>if you have a need.
>
>Regards,
>Lawrence

Thanks for the offer on testing and docs. I'll probably take you up on
it as soon as I have something you can run. Tonight I just started
working on #defining the protocol constants so it will be a while
before I've got a working alpha version. I'll let you know how it's
sometime next week.

Best Regards,
JCR

Visit your host, monkey.org