[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD remote install
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD remote install
- From: Philipp Buehler <lists_(_at_)_fips_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 01:25:50 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: Philipp Buehler <lists_(_at_)_fips_(_dot_)_de>
On 29/08/2001, webmind <webmind_(_at_)_blue_(_dot_)_penguin_(_dot_)_nl> wrote Cc misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org:
> > - create configs (for /usr/src/distrib/$arch/floppies ) to make install
> > disks which allow a "install.conf" and "disklabel.conf" file where
> > all necessary information can be stored to make an automated install
> this would be real cool for the project i'm working on...
> when do you think (an estimante ofcourse) u'll have this?
Well, the config itself will be done this weekend, the rewrite of the
installer may take some days longer and my calender is full
Philipp Buehler, aka fips | sysfive.com GmbH | BOfH | NUCH | <double-p>
#1: Break the clue barrier!
#2: Already had buzzword confuseritis ?
Visit your host, monkey.org